Flatbed Tow Truck Services
Call now for fast and affordable emergency service
Flatbed towing in Palo Alto, CA
In most scenarios when a vehicle is an accident or collision, an old-school traditional dolly tow is the best solution for transportation to a repair shop close by. In instance when a car needs to be towed longer distances, a flatbed truck is the ideal option.
When towed by a flatbed truck, each or a vehicle’s wheels is planted securely on the large truck bed. This met delivers much more stability compared to a dolly truck. Using the dolly, only the front end of a vehicle is lifted off the ground, and the car rides on its back tires.
Flatbed towing is not only a great choice for long distances, it’s also recommended for transporting classic, vintage, and specialty cars, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), large trucks and semis, tractor trailers farm equipment, construction vehicles, and other heavy duty equipment.
You can also take advantage of our flatbed tow services when moving long distance or to transport a car to and from a repair shop or dealership.
Call us any time for your free flatbed towing estimate or to schedule service in Palo Alto, East Palo Alto, Stanford, Los Altos, Menlo Park, Redwood City, and beyond.
Long distance service near East Palo Alto, Stanford, Redwood City, and Menlo Park
If you require reliable flatbed towing service in the San Francisco Bay area, choose us for the following reasons:
- Our rates are reasonable and affordable, keeping cash in your wallet.
- Our operators and technicians are qualified, intensely trained, and specialize in long-distance and flatbed towing services.
- We are licensed and insured to deliver towing service in California and throughout the good ole United States of America.
- Because we value your time, we work on your schedule (24/7) so you don’t have to change your daily plans.
- We offer free and accurate quotes, and blindside you with hidden fees after the work is done.
Contact our friendly team today to find out more about our quality 24-hour towing and roadside service.